Palmitoylethanolamide 400 mg - 120 Vegetarian Capsules
PEA - PALMITOYLETHANOLAMIDE
Palmitoylethanolamid (PEA) is a fatty acid amide that is naturally present in our bodies. It mainly functions as a pain management support supplement. This is due to the fact that Palmitoylethanolamide produces something called the ‘Entourage Effect’ which is an effect that potentiates the effects of Anandamide which plays a crucial role in inflammatory responses and pain. Palmitoylethanolamide supports the breakdown of anandamide and works to enhance its effects in the body.
* Supports healthy inflammatory responses by interacting with an enzyme called Cyclooxygenase 2 - COX-2 *
* Supports the activation of the PPAR alpha receptor. This receptor is a major regulator regulator of inflammatory responses *
* Natural Pain Management Support *
* Pure Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) 400mg
* Full 120 Veggie Caps - 4 Months Supply
* Made in USA
* Soy Free & Non GMO
Pregnant or nursing women, under the age of 18 or individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Discontinue use if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA), Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule), Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source)
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) or two (2) vegetarian capsules daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.